NSince 1983 the Beretta Foundation has assigned scholarships to around 70 scholars who have performed their work at:
THE UNIVERSITY OF VERONA
Scholarships financed for attendance at the residencies in Oncology:
- in the academic year 2001/2004
- in the academic year 2005/2008
UNIVERSITY OF BRESCIA
There is finance for a one-year scholarship at the Department of Biomedical and Biotechnological Sciences for study in the immunological sector called ‘leucocytic infiltrate and neoplastic progression”
SPEDALI CIVILI (CIVIC HOSPITALS) OF BRESCIA
- OMedical Oncology (these include the support of the training of Doctor Zaniboni, currently director of Medical Oncology at Ospedale Poliambulanza in Brescia)
- Medical Oncology and Immunohaematology Service and Transfusion Medicine – study scholarship for the “Determination of circulating cancerous cells in the peripheral blood of patients with solid neoplasias: perspective analysis of the prognostic and predictive value and feasibility study and cost/benefit ratio”
- II and III Surgery
- I Pathological Anatomy Service
- II Pathological Anatomy Service
- Psycho-oncological service at the Medical Oncology Spedali Civili
- Psycho-oncological service at the Medical Oncology Hospital of Montichiari (BS)
AZIENDA OSPEDALIERA GARDONE V.T.
- Interns who took the mammography screening programme for breasts cancers from 1986 for about ten years
- Interns at the General Surgery Department of Gardone V.T.
OSPEDALE S.ORSOLA – FATEBENEFRATELLI DI BRESCIA
- Interns at the Gastroenterology Service of Ospedale St.Orsola.